While academics are the foundation of CRLS, students have numerous opportunities through clubs, student government, the arts, and athletics to enhance their experience. There are personal, academic, and professional benefits to getting involved with sports and student organizations. Students who get involved:
- Earn better grades
- Are more successful in their academic program
- Have higher levels of aspiration
- Are more likely to graduate
- Meet students with similar interests and develop healthy interpersonal relationships
- Successfully integrate and become connected to the school community
- Have higher self-esteem
- Develop cultural awareness
- Refine problem-solving skills and
- Get to have FUN!
What are your involvement options?
There are more than 30 clubs and organizations ranging from academic, cultural, competitive, performance, service, and social in nature and more then 20 types of sport teams, so there is no excuse not to get involved. Please explore these links on the left to learn about these opportunities.